[FOSTERING BROADER PUBLIC AWARENESS OF MENTAL HEALTH]
- MENTAL MONDAYS – A weekly infographic that promotes mental well-being.
- YOU’RE NOT ALONE – A blog that shares insightful stories of public figures dealing with mental-health issues.
- THURSDAY TEEN TALK – A blog that aims to destigmatize mental-health counselling And Therapy among teenagers.
- MENTAL HEALTH CONFERENCE – An Annual Event That Is Slated To Become The Premier Sounding Board For New Treatment Models For Mental-Health Services.
- MENTORING PROGRAM – An Opportunity For 10 Selected Individuals To Benefit From Mentoring And a Scholarship On An Annual Basis.
- PEN-PAL PROGRAM – At an age where students are faced with mounting societal, parental, and school/work pressures, this program will enable talk therapy with a distant friend—without fear of public outing. It will be designed with security and safety in mind.
It will offer structured, two-way, email communication between students living in the U.S. and abroad.
- CAMPUS AMBASSADOR PROGRAM – Launching our platform globally through universities, this program aims to be a source of invaluable training and experience to enrolled students, fostering a mutually beneficial relationship.
- DIGITAL VIDEO REPOSITORY – Develop, Promote, and Distribute Content About Mental Health Issues On A Bi-monthly Basis.