Everyone experiences anxiety symptoms at some point; however those with anxiety disorders experience these symptoms persistently and intensely, feeling as if they are under attack on a regular basis. If you experience the following anxiety symptoms on a regular basis it is recommended that you seek professional help from a healthcare professional.
The following are common anxiety symptoms:
- Sleeping problems/ Insomnia
- Feelings of fear and worry on a regular basis
- Feeling a sense of dread or impending danger
- Increased heart rate
- Nervousness, if you feel nervous a lot for no apparent reason
- Feeling tired or constantly drained
- Unexplained physical pains, aches and muscle tension especially in the neck and chest areas.
- Excessive sweating
- Inability to rest
- Difficulty relaxing and feelings of tenseness and high alert